Remanufactured HVAC Compressors
All of our remanufactured HVAC compressors are remanufactured and not repaired. This is to guarantee the highest quality compressor available. We have the capabilities of remanufacturing all open drive and semi-hermetic compressors.
- All compressors are tagged with our tracking number so they can be tracked throughout production.
- All compressors are completely disassembled and inspected before remanufacturing can begin.
- All subassemblies are disassembled and remanufactured to OEM specifications.
- Remanufactured HVAC compressors are then reassembled to meet OEM design specifications. We do not use under or oversized parts.
- All of our semi-hermetic compressor stators are rewound to Class H (180° C) standards with inverter duty wire. Our stators exceed industry standards to guarantee they can hold up to the severe operating conditions found in the transportation industry.
- Before the remanufactured HVAC compressors are shipped, they are fully load tested under a simulated load to insure maximum reliability and efficiency.
Remanufactured Electric Motors
- We specialize in rewinding AC and DC motors used by transportation systems, such as: HVAC compressor motors, Air compressor motors, blower/fan motors, and hermetic compressor stators.
- All of our motors are remanufactured according to current NEMA or EASA standards.
- All motor coils are wound on our Schleich WM-4000 automatic winding machine. This insures the highest quality and reliability in the industry.
- We use only Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) process on all of our motors.
- We use computerized dynamic balancing equipment with capabilities of up to 2000 lbs.
- All of our motors are fully load tested and inspected before shipment to insure the highest quality and efficiency in the industry.